Here’s a one hour private presentation my partner Jeff Goodman and I gave to a group of risk management professionals yesterday. I’d be happy to come to your organization and conduct a similar presentation if you’re interested. Please get in touch.
All About information
A legal blog about privacy and access to information, protection of confidential business information, libel and slander and the law of production.
- Arbitrator awards nominal damages for unwarranted breathalyser test
- BCSC orders voyeur to pay $85,000 in privacy damages
- IPC comments on use and disclosure of OSR in litigation
- Ont CA addresses inadvertent disclosures and privilege waiver
- Ont CA addresses privilege in communicating a sex assault allegation
- BCSC dismisses privacy claim against lawyer
- Ont CA majority says no Charter right to text in private
- Federal Court of Appeal reverses certification of privacy class action
- Privacy and accommodation of disability in Ontario
- Arbitrator orders $25,000 in damages for privacy breach
Posts. The views expressed here are solely the authors' and should not be attributed to Hicks Morley Hamilton Stewart Storie LLP or its clients. The material and information provided on this website are for general information only and should not, in any respect, be relied on as legal advice or opinion. The authors make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of any information linked or referred to or contained herein. No person should act or refrain from acting in reliance on any information found on this website or blog, without first retaining counsel and obtaining appropriate professional advice from a lawyer duly licensed to practice law in the relevant jurisdiction. These materials do not constitute legal advice and do not create a lawyer-client relationship between you and any of the authors or Hicks Morley. The authors act only on behalf of management. They welcome management-side inquires, but interested persons should not send any information about their matters to the authors in initial communications and before they have had a chance to complete a conflict check. Comments. Comments published on this site do not reflect the views of the authors or Hicks Morley.