Here are some recent tweets of note!
- RT @eMichaelPower Electricity records and #privacy in #Canada: http://tinyurl.com/yeh4jux
- A case about windurfing and the law of privilege via @erikmagraken http://bit.ly/9Lfszi
- RT @legalpost Labour boutiques, overtime lawsuits, big banks and appeals: No doubt Ont. Sup. Ct. Justice George Strathy http://bit.ly/bZeet1
- Notable ABCA judgment on admin tribunal’s discretion to hear evidence and threshold for 7 and 11(b) Charter protection http://bit.ly/9AH5ah
- Court concludes Info and Privacy Comm. may not review privilege claims http://bit.ly/aPV7Qq [Nice find @privacylawyer Thx!]
- RT @slaw_dot_ca Ontario courts ease into the era of proportionality http://bit.ly/9bRJT0
- RT @slaw_dot_ca Google Buzz Already Raising Privacy Concerns http://bit.ly/azIouv
- NYT reports that U of Alabama shooter was faculty member recently denied tenure http://nyti.ms/cqSAM7
- RT @slaw_dot_ca Law Buzz Slowed to a Dim Hum http://bit.ly/aXmmuI
- Enjoyed this post by Prof. Brenner on expextation of privacy in WiFi transmissions – http://bit.ly/aV8Pgw
- Should the Sex Offender Be Invited? http://nyti.ms/dqEvia [Don’t agree with process. Risk assessment based on stats a bad idea.]
- RT @slaw_dot_ca Adele McAlear on Death and Digital Legacy http://bit.ly/cNA57g
- Personal Emails Retained by School’s Email System Not Subject to Michigan’s FOIA http://bit.ly/cDeLuE [Reminiscent of our Johnson v. Bell]
- U.S. Supreme Court to Consider Access to Identities of Ballot Initiative Supporters http://bit.ly/at9mCY
- Emails, Interception and Private Actors http://bit.ly/6ABxZ1 [Loving Prof. Brenner’s blog!]
- The hat you are wearing may have FOI implications http://bit.ly/8I22qb [Good issue!]
- RT @slaw_dot_ca Musings of Frank Work, Alberta privacy commissioner http://is.gd/6GeFm
- Supreme Court Affirms Right to Attend Jury Selection [Newsroom Law Blog] http://bit.ly/73hSzA
- Australian teachers object to publication of school performance data http://bit.ly/4ocaei
This is a tough time of year eh? All work and no play makes Dan a dull boy… and I really like my work! I wrote this over at Slaw to make myself feel better. If you read it I hope it does the same for you!
P.S. Go Canada!