I’ve managed a few blog posts lately but haven’t been so active on Twitter. Here, however, is what is worth a re-post:
- V-C Hayes (as arbitrator) decides to receive surveillance evidence and then consider consequence of any impropriety http://canlii.ca/t/fvj32
- “@labourlawguy: Divisional Court confirms HRTO can rely on hearsay http://canlii.ca/t/fvsfr ” Nice win Michael!
- “@FaskenMartineau: Cloud Computing Survey http://dlvr.it/2rHnSv ” Good job here.
- “How far should privacy commissioners roam?” in Can. Priv. Law Rev. by the man who speaks the unspeakable, Chris Berzins. Worth reading.
- “@wiselaw: Sotomayor: Lawyering is a gift, and unhappy lawyers should ‘go back to square one’
#law #legal http://bit.ly/UmuF8S “
- Fine victory for Jennifer Penman in excluding electronic evidence (via @DerstinePenman) http://www.durhamregion.com/iphone/news/article/1569712–durham-man-s-child-porn-charge-tossed-over-charter-breach …
- Take caution with pension committee email – http://tinyurl.com/bdvkn45
- “@HayeseLaw: No privacy if bags checked, court told | The Chronicle Herald http://lnkd.in/T7juvk ” Didn’t realize that went up!
- “@DanPinnington: Lawyers should (almost) never use BCC (SLAW Tips) http://ow.ly/h2zSf
- “@kdmacneill: Driver’s seconds-long coughing incident causes pedestrian death; due diligence shown, acquittal entered http://canlii.ca/t/fvp39 “
- “@bsookman: Is Canada’s Anti-Spam Law a joke? http://bit.ly/13Oxkep ” This is quite awesome.
Thanks to all those who shared these good links.
In two weeks I’ll be flying down to Tampa to paddle 27 miles with a good group of other prone paddlers from the area and across North America. The energy is building around the event, but it’s going to be hard. If you’re a regular reader of this blog please consider donating to the charity for whom we will paddle – the Wounded Warriors Family Support organization, an organization that provides support to the families of American soldiers wounded, injured or killed in battle. Or, if you’d rather, please consider making a donation to an alternative Canadian charity here.