Here are some tweets recent tweets which may be of interest.
- RT @slaw_dot_ca E-discovery and the auto-deletion of emails — Slaw http://bit.ly/9gkvrQ
- No Privilege for Accountants in England http://bit.ly/aTuE4P
- Canadian Researchers Who Fake Data Should Be Publicly Named, Says Report http://bit.ly/bbXIuH
- Odd reaction from Professor Anita Hill and Brandeis University Campus Security http://bit.ly/bvTLJo
- RT @slaw_dot_ca Clouded Thinking: Will Regulator Fear Turn Canada into a Cloud Computing Ghetto? —.. http://bit.ly/atT5x3
- Canadian Professor Is Suspended for ‘Serious Threats’ http://bit.ly/9rWo6X
- The dangers of USB drives http://slate.me/ai4Ll5
- RT @slaw_dot_ca OMA proposes a novel model for managing medical issues in employee return-to-work .. http://bit.ly/cO79vl
- RT @slaw_dot_ca To PPT, or Not to PPT (In Court), that is the question — Slaw http://bit.ly/9OL0Gt Great, but needs a visual!
- RT @slaw_dot_ca Just commented on the RCMP background check issue http://bit.ly/btSJAI
- RT @slaw_dot_ca Legal Project Management – Do litigators “scrum”? — Slaw http://bit.ly/9KMGm4
- NPR Gets it Wrong on the Rutgers Tragedy: Cyberbullying is Unique http://bit.ly/aFtLZa
- Faceplant: the Possibility of Legal Claims Arising from “The Social Network” http://bit.ly/b9lCYU
- RT @LawandLit: RT @DanielSolove My post about the Clementi suicide and invasion of #privacy case: http://tinyurl.com/28s3or5
- No Waiver Resulting from Use of Company Email Account and Laptop to Communicate with Counsel… http://bit.ly/aUESh0
- NYTimes: Before a Suicide, Hints in Online Musings http://nyti.ms/clBb1H
- Labor Disputes Arising out of Social Media http://bit.ly/9er0wO#
And on a much different note, check out this nice NPR interview with Gary Golio and Javaka Steptoe, author and illustrator of a new children’s book about young Jimi Hendrix called “Jimi Sounds Like a Rainbow: A Story of the Young Jimi Hendrix.” Cool Christmas gift idea. Did I just mention Christmas in October?!