Here are some recent tweets within the domain.
- RT @slaw_dot_ca Hot News, Hot Legal Topic http://bit.ly/bPogUJ
- RT @slaw_dot_ca Social media risks — Slaw http://bit.ly/d4A8vz Agree with these sentiments.
- RT @marciahofmann: New paper on the myths and fallacies of “personally identifiable information” in consumer privacy. http://bit.ly/aHZQew
- RT @slaw_dot_ca What’s intrusive? — Slaw http://bit.ly/drR5zP by@privacylawyer
- Exxon Valdez changed game on drug, alcohol testing http://tgam.ca/PuY (via @globeandmail)
- Article on cloud based services adoption in Cdn higher ed http://tinyurl.com/26x2voj via @complexed [Strange comment on PQ, but helpful.]
- NYTimes: Mind Over Mass Media http://nyti.ms/dgu3Qg
- …and published this C-29 – PIPEDA update http://bit.ly/aCMLN5 Need to get back to work!
- RT @slaw_dot_ca @DavidCanton on LSUC new file retention and destruction guide — Slaw http://bit.ly/a8wgkX
- RT @stevewerby: Should selection process for public university presidents be private? I think so. http://bit.ly/ap4kWQ (via @sectorprivate)
- RT @AntoninPribetic: The Trial Warrior Blog: Selected Internet Law Bibliography http://bit.ly/cdMS9f [Bro in law on the list.]
- RT @BIHigherEdNews: How anxious parents affect colleges, students’ experience – USA Today http://bit.ly/a8mExP
- RT @bccla: CBC on Access to Information Act s. 69 – Where information goes to die: http://bit.ly/bwUlCb
- Reforming search & seizure http://bit.ly/bxQe4t
- RT @slaw_dot_ca Should accountants have ‘privilege’? — Slaw http://bit.ly/cjf1yB
- Ontario government to consider Anti-SLAPP legislation http://bit.ly/agRsZr
- RT @wiselaw Legal battle erupts over black box http://bit.ly/c7j5Fr [Cool case. My blog post here http://wp.me/p6aAc-XY]
- The dangers of hearing matters in chambers http://bit.ly/cGdXVu
If you are an HR practitioner, please follow Hicks Morley’s new legislative updates blog. It’s quite a smart niche for a blog in my (non-objective) view – focusing on statutory changes related to human resources law.