On January 27, 2010 I’ll be giving a presentation entitled “Everything You need to Know About Workplace Privacy” at the HRPA’s 20X Annual Conference and Trade Show.
I designed the presentation today around the following topics:
- Employee privacy rights – the patchwork quilt
- How to run an internet background check
- Why and how your acceptable use policy needs to change
- Yes, you can transfer that data to the U.S., but…
- How to manage the risk of communicable diseases in the workplace
I’m looking forward to the opportunity to touch on these hot issues and have also left lots of time for questions. If you’re an HR professional who’s attending the conference please consider joining my session.