Here are some links you may find interesting!
- Think ARMA’s Generally Accepted Recordkeeping Principles are useful http://www.arma.org/garp/
- Judge critical of defendant for setting up “straw person” to attack it with Facebook pics: http://bit.ly/oOJcH
- RT @pensionlawyer I’m quoted in Benefits Canada Across Borders re US-style DC litigation http://tinyurl.com/yenllmq [Nice Rachel!]
- RT @slaw_dot_ca Right to know week wrapup >> Slaw http://bit.ly/1aw8T6
- RT @slaw_dot_ca The debate about warrantless access to ISP customer information >> Slaw http://bit.ly/15Sd9C
- RT @thetrialwarrior A Procedural Tsunami: The Fundamental Change in the Role of Experts in the Ont Civil Justice System http://bit.ly/1Riigt
- RT @Pr1vacy RT @jimwhitman http://bit.ly/14LQjl Understanding the anxious mind [NYT. Fascinating!]
- The evolution of e-privacy: http://bit.ly/4pevIj Quoted in today’s Montreal Gazette on workplace e-mail privacy.
- RT @slaw_dot_ca Cloud computing and the legal significance of terms of service >> Slaw http://bit.ly/26TomY
- RT @thetrialwarrior (via @WayneMarr) [HBS] Should You Accept That Assignment? http://tinyurl.com/yj96zg3 [Need to hear this every so often!]
- Florida State releases docs in fraud case: http://bit.ly/219AgW
- RT @privacylawyer Canadian Government declines proposed reforms to access and privacy laws http://bit.ly/2NjloZ #privacy #foi #legal
- Commented on “Privacy and video surveillance on campus” http://bit.ly/guk3z
- RT @eMichaelPower new PIPA amendments require notice if service provider is outside of Canada. #privacy
- RT @sectorprivate Are College E-mail Addresses on the Way Out? http://bit.ly/11Cgrm
- RT @complexd Wortzman Nickle Law Firm Launches Canadian E-Discovery Blog – http://kuex.us/3075 [Welcome Susans!]
- RT @slaw_dot_ca Metadata as Record http://bit.ly/3HeWE8
- Drew Gilpin Faust: Leadership Without a Secret Code: http://bit.ly/2KI6Cf [Good one!]
You may have noticed that I’ve slowed down posting. This is not because I’ve tired of the blog, but because of my new commitment to Slaw.ca and my new expanded family. Both new commitments are very rewarding, especially new life with Hugs and Pens (below). Please keep coming back.