Here are some recent tweets of note!
- RT @VBalasubramani blogged: “The Admissibility of Tweets” http://bit.ly/14mhII (h/t @mglickman)
- RT @slaw_dot_ca A comment on legal education, labour and employment scholarship and labour and employment practice >… http://bit.ly/1WRjvQ
- @pegduncan Canadian e-discovery case digest updated http://tinyurl.com/dbcvgb [Thanks Peg! Just used it on a file last night.]
- Liked “Is Your Company Clueless?” (about records management): http://bit.ly/UTev0
- Helpful constructive dismissal case for higher ed. institutions. Recognizes wide right to re-assign sr. admin duties: http://bit.ly/3gtyiS
- Great post by prof brenner shows how proof of motive is key to delineating just and unjust publication of personal info http://bit.ly/Lfao0
- RT @slaw_dot_ca Get to know… business simulation designer James Chisholm >> Slaw http://bit.ly/SjAT9
- RT @RossRunkel When is an Employee’s Off-Site Work (e.g., from Home) Compensable? http://tinyurl.com/pl5tla
- Presentation on managing employee use of social media applications http://wp.me/p6aAc-Fs
- RT @WieseLawFirm Interesting short post on trust in negotiations – http://short.to/qrpt (via @JamesDunningGeo)
- Finally got through Ohm’s anonymization paper: http://bit.ly/oynBu An essential read? Hat tip to @DavidCanton
- RT @stevewerby 13% of med school deans admit to student incidents involving sharing private patient data via web http://bit.ly/2HD1q5
- RT @CanadianPI Limiting employer liability for breaches of employee data http://ping.fm/st4uo [But wht abt due diligence/harm prevention?!]
I’m in on a Sunday taking care of some business before a surf holiday with family. We did get some family time this morning. Here’s a pic. Happy times.