Here are some links within the domain that you may appreciate.
- Privacy cause of action discussion in Oz:http://bit.ly/1FwHBO
- RT @sectorprivate Proposed Privacy Guidelines for BC Administrative Tribunals http://bit.ly/4MrIX
- [And on another note] McCarthys ordered to produce confidential financial data http://bit.ly/hi8dq
- BC Priv Comm OKs modified Bar Watch programhttp://bit.ly/70fhU Thanks @privacylawyer Not sure what to make of this.
- Right to privacy in public, sometimes http://bit.ly/FjYLi
- RT @sectorprivate Talking about Skanks With Dan Solovehttp://bit.ly/ApYa6
- RT @slaw_dot_ca Well worth a read – George Paul’s “Foundations of Digital Evidence” >> Slawhttp://bit.ly/QM4tT
- Universities and swine flu preparations (NYT):http://bit.ly/yxU8O
- RT @marciahofmann Big computer s & seizure case from the 9th Cir. http://bit.ly/QL7Vg. O. Kerr http://bit.ly/31d4aT &http://bit.ly/3Oeej1.
- RT @rcalo Can’t recommend this enough. Hope they keep it up! http://cyberlawcases.com/ [Will give it a shot. Thanks!]
- RT @Pr1vacy Brochure: Circle of Care: Sharing Personal Health Information for Health-Care Purposes [PDF]http://bit.ly/15KQfJ
- RT @slaw_dot_ca Social Media Background Checks >> Slawhttp://bit.ly/cY2US
- Enjoyed this Ontario judgement (USA v. Yemec) by Belobaba J.: http://bit.ly/3Qduqd Great story, interesting law, reads like a novel.
- All I will say is that this IPC/Ontario decision is worth a read:http://bit.ly/lQWqg
I’ve started regular blogging at Slaw.ca and am having a great time. It’s a chance to stretch out a little and be creative. Here’s a link to an archive of my posts. Otherwise I’m just carrying on, happy about our expanded family and happy that it’s September, hands down the best month of the year. It also means our fall vacation is coming up. I did manage a brilliant three hour paddle today outside of Hanlan’s Point and right underneath the Canadian International Air Show. But despite the paddle and a fun Hurricane Bill session a couple weeks ago, I need a real surf man. See ya!