Here are the links I’ve tweeted since the last Roundup:
- Liked Mike Fitzgibbon’s Summary Judgement in Employment Disputes: http://bit.ly/PHB7y
- RT @slaw_dot_ca New post on Slaw: The Justice Reporter http://tinyurl.com/lqy4fn Printed a copy for review. Looks good.
- Supremely secret: top [Canadian] court wants law clerks muzzled: http://bit.ly/YhW8J Not a hard find, but interesting.
- Interesting case on ER vicarious liability for EE privacy misdeed: http://tinyurl.com/lcqs3g Via @privacylaw
- Reading The Court’s Privacy is Dead post: http://bit.ly/13d1Ee
- Commented on the @a_cameron post on the Raitt tape case @slaw_dot_ca: http://bit.ly/flBni
- John Gregory pushes back on my comment on the scope of privacy rights and Raitt at @slaw_dot_com: http://bit.ly/flBni
- Privacy guy’s awesome digest is up: http://bit.ly/IKKYh
- I recall following someone who created this great “privacy wheel,” an internal communication/training aid. Can you help me find it?
- Thank you @smireau and @helply. Here’s the privacy wheel, posted by @privacynow from down under: http://twitpic.com/4b0f1
- Thanks for this (on U. Illinois admissions suit) @PrivacyLaw – http://tinyurl.com/l5hkdu
- Reminded of this timeless article in an firm project. Forget the Windup and Make the Pitch: http://bit.ly/mnPHV
- Like a couple from the @eschaeff “at the blogs” including the one from @AdamsDrafting on bad words in contracts. http://bit.ly/1pWMAa
- The CBA has published its new Privacy Pages newsletter: http://bit.ly/m6d70
- RT @RalphLosey Supreme Court Won’t Hear Case Over Computer Tech’s Right To Search Your Computer http://bit.ly/CUxXa
- Access and production requirements and records possessed by faculty members: http://bit.ly/byjGG Hot topic right now.
- RT @DougCornelius Structuring Internal Investigations http://tinyurl.com/of6x7o [Read this, and link to Miranda post, with interest!]
Been going very hard lately. I think summer is supposed to be a time for a little catch up, but I probably agreed to take on a few too many speaking engagements and had a couple of big matters to handle at the same time. I do find getting out and speaking a good way of learning though, and I have no regrets about my last month in that regard.
On the personal front, we’re expecting our second child very shortly. It’s about time, because Hugo (below) seems two going on ten. I just talk to him like an adult now, ’cause he seems to understand everything. Big vocabulary too – good words and bad!
The baby’s due just after Canada Day, and I’m heading out solo to our friends Dave and Janie’s wedding on Cape Breton island that weekend. A certain disaster waiting to happen, but rushing back to TO could also make for a good story. We’ve never been good at keeping things simple!
Take care and enjoy the links!