Here are some tweets of substance in the last week.
- RT @complexd Are Employees’ Personal E-Mail Accounts Off Limits? http://tinyurl.com/r2uv2o
- Adams v Dell questions custodian based retention: http://bit.ly/8IX4t [Via @IntegreonEDD. Read with great interest!]
- Government transparency and analytics: http://bit.ly/GBe8v (via @vendorprisey)
- Good session so far at the Managing Your Privacy Obligations program. Check out @michaluk_live and #cimypo!
- Liked “When Your Secret Questions Aren’t So Secret” http://bit.ly/oe3jj [Via @michaelzimmer]
- Liked Hot Topics in Admin Law. Prof. Sossin was engaging! Have this http://bit.ly/Vj3Ty and this http://bit.ly/xTwoE on short reading list.
- @pegduncan has turned my last tweet into a lovely Haiku! The tower creaks in the cool east wind. Ridable waves in Toronto.
- RT @PrivacyLaw: “Private-sector privacy law debated in Manitoba” http://tinyurl.com/pbfxhk
This is coming to you from a Casey’s in Sault Ste. Marie. I’ve been doing a heap of travelling lately – all north-south. I’m working my way through the Casey’s menu one Coors Light at a time! No complaints, because I’m a Casey’s kind of guy. It’s also been nice to get familiar with the north, the highlight being a drive from Timmins to Kirkland Lake for a hearing, then onto North Bay for another. I miss the family like crazy, but slowly but surely am filling in my mental picture of our huge province and am doing rewarding work with good people along the way.
Hope the tweets are of interest!